In 1905, Paul Leistritz opened his mechanical workshop under the name Maschinenfabrik Paul Leistritz in Nuremberg, Germany, manufacturing blades and profile for steam turbines. By the 1930´s, enormous growth in industrial power generation led to Leistritz becoming a leading supplier to turbine manufacturers. In the early 1940´s, the company entered the aircraft industry.
Future Inspired by Heritage
Paul Leistritz machine factory established in Nuremberg, Germany.
Development of engine blades for jet engines
ECM technology introduced to series production.
The Remscheid plant established as a specialist in precision forging.
Sole approved supplier of TitaniumAluminide forged components (TiAl)
Leistritz (Thailand) Ltd. established in Chonburi, Thailand.
The introduction of PECM Technology strengthens Leistritz Turbine Technology’s pioneering position.